Welcome to Yeshiva Schools

Founded in 1943 by Rabbi Sholom Posner under the auspices of the previous Lubavitcher Rebbe, Yeshiva Schools has grown from a few students serving a small community to over 425 students spanning infants to 12th grade and coming from both a large and growing local Jewish community and from across the United States and the world.

Yeshiva Schools is a proud affiliate of Chabad of Western Pennsylvania. We are also a beneficiary agency of The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, which provides us generous direct allocations and indirect funding through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program. Our accreditation is through Middle States Commission on Higher Education.

Since our founding, we have been committed to academic excellence both in Judaic and general studies. Coupled with a nurturing, student-focused philosophy and a cohesive, warm Jewish community, our school has been blessed with steady growth, which we aim to accelerate with the ongoing implementation of our recently approved 5-year strategic plan.

For a short look at us, please watch our recently produced video.

Rabbi Yossi Rosenblum, CEO

Dr. Chaim Oster, President